Friday 12 April 2019

Shop keepers buying things

At Rowandale school we had a bake sale for Whakapono to raise money. In class we created a bake sale. We had some shop keepers and customers. We were learning about money and how much we could buy with what we had. 

From our Aroha 4 pretend bake sale here are some highlights:

Sharon Jane- I enjoyed buying sausage sizzle
Avery- I liked reading out the money
Aeshal- I liked being the shop keeper
Sterling- 
Sierah- Jaye- I liked being a shop keeper
Adonai- I liked buying a cookie
Zyrius- I liked being a customer and buying cake

This was a great way for us to learn about money and the value. If something is $1 and it cost $2 we were learning that we need $1 more dollar or else we do not have enough money to buy it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment